Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's a Brand New Day.

After several days to absorb, I am putting things into perspective.  I have searched for the silver lining, a hard task to do when you are overwhelmed, and have considered that my gain will be to find a house that may never have been in my price range in the past.   Those sellers are possibly in the same boat as me.

Chris has been hard at work keeping positive and making a plan.   He has started getting things together and made a tentative schedule.  He tends to go into projects like the white tornado and I in turn tell him to stop and wait and reconsider.  Have I ever mentioned the computer/doorstop story?

I have had an incredibly busy week at work and put in my 6th day to come home to this….
The children think it's cool.  "Did you go and stand in it, Mommy?" was my 10 year old's statement.

So my job today is to start the unloading of the house in preparation for staging.  

Saint Joseph still sits on my dresser.  I am still considering where to put him.   The sign shows up on May 13th.  Friday, May 13th.  I'm hoping my luck turns around…..

No comments:

Post a Comment