Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Big Disappointment

Today I met with a realtor.  She was very personable, informative and realistic.  She also made me so depressed I can't stand it.

I knew the market was bad and I knew that I would have to give my house away to an extent.  I didn't realize that I would have to pay to get rid of it.

Yes, I will have to bring a bit of money to the table.  I am basically only going to get what I paid for my house 16 years ago.  It has not made any money.  None. Zip.  Zero.   Oh, yeah….and I have money that I still have to drop into the house to actually get it ready to sell.

I have never felt so depressed in my life.   I have been close to tears for the last 2 hours.  Yet, I still have to sell my house.   Oh yeah, and buy a house.   You know that retirement I've been saving for….  *sigh*

1 comment: