Friday, May 27, 2011

And the heat is on!

Our house has now been on the market for 2 weeks.  After our "viewing" on Friday we waited patiently for feedback which to the dismay of our realtor (and myself) resulted in nothing. 
On Tuesday, a call came in that we would have a "preview".  Supposedly, a realtor would check out the house for a client who was either too busy or out of town and then decided whether it was worth showing the client.  I ran home at lunch and did a super vacuum and mop job.
His feedback wasn't very positive.  Dumb-ass.  LOL!   Actually, nothing surprised me considering we are still working on getting the house ready. 
Tuesday I returned home to a message on the machine saying we had another viewing.  3 in a week!!  SaWeet!  No feed back from view #3 (is that good or bad?) as of this moment.

I did receive a phone call at 11am to say that we had another viewing today.  I'm hoping that with the holiday weekend we will have LOTS of interested buyers and HOPEFULLY good feedback!

This weekend, the painting continues and our new back door gets installed!!!   We also have to replace the doorbell, as it has cracked yet again.    I'm feeling somewhat better about all that is happening.  My sleep pattern has definitely improved!

Saint Jo keep our viewings rolling!  We really are happy with your results thus far!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting traffic. THats half the battle.

    ReplyDelete