Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chickens and Playgounds

The price was dropped about 2 weeks ago.  We have had about 4 showings in this time and limited feedback.  The feedback we did receive was very positive but at this point, no offers.
Our neighborhood FINALLY placed the second playset on the playground and tomorrow, more pictures will be taken and updated.

The new set is a HUGE monstrosity but it is already in use and the children are enjoying it.


Neighbors of ours decided to get chickens.   They have unfortunately allowed them to wander around the neighborhood which is against our covenants.  I like the girls but I agree they shouldn't be wandering free especially when I'm trying to sell my house.  My daughter has made friends with them and took their pictures.

Keep us in your thoughts.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment